Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blog Extra #1

Adding other blog links to my blog wasn't such a hassle. Just have to remember that Ctrl+C (Copy) and Ctrl+V (Paste) is your friend. One bit of advice when adding link is to make sure you click the 'Save' button. I saw that someone complained about not being able to add more than one link at a time. I can understand this, but I also understand not wanting to add more than one at a time. I don't think that everyone wants to add a lot of links to their blog for people to click and have that person's attention moved somewhere else.
I perused several other blogs and they all look nice compared to my very plain blog. As I get more time to play with the settings, I'm sure I will come around to the dark side and design something more festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment